SCRIPT COVERAGE - PRIORTY SERVICE
If you want script coverage done as soon as possible, consider using this priority script coverage service. Our rush coverage service is for scripts that are 110 pages or less. It is a comments-only screenplay coverage service -- it does not include a synopsis. Due to the high volume of scripts received, please email us first to see if we have room to accept your script for priority coverage. For those who are new to script coverage services, paying for script coverage service means you are paying for script analysis and the script coverage report. That's it. It does not come with free post-script coverage question-and-answer sessions, or answering questions on how to get an agent. Script coverage service does not come with one-on-one script consulting service. When you order script coverage service, what you would be getting is the script coverage report as listed below. Please note if your story is confusing or vague, lacking a compelling plot, the logline will reflect that. If you are new to the industry, please know that our script readers are unavailable to do the unpaid extra work of answering follow-up questions about your script. That would be one-on-one script consulting service reserved for a script consultant. If you'd like to get one-on-one script consulting service and get questions about your script/story answered by our script consultant, let us know. And be sure to email your script to email@example.com so we can give you a price quote.
Script Coverage Report Includes the Following:
o Rating Grid
o Comments: 1-3 pages
o Rating Scale of Pass, Consider, or Recommend
About 3 to 4 business days after the day we receive your script and payment. For example, if your script is received on Monday before 7 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time), the script coverage will be ready on Wednesday by 7 p.m. (PST/Los Angeles time).
How To Submit Your Email for Coverage:
- Email your scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF Adobe Acrobat file and put in your email subject title this message: "Schedule for Script Coverage."
- We will send you a confirmation email once your script has been scheduled for coverage.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Preferred File Type for Submission
- Scripts must be formatted to industry standard.
- If you need help formatting your film or TV script, please email your script file to email@example.com and put "Formatting Service" in the subject title of your email. After we look at the condition of your script, we will email you the turnaround time and price to format the script. Since this would be custom work, once you agree to proceed with script formatting service, we would email you a personalized payment link/e-invoice for you to order script formatting service.
- Use 12 point Courier type.