FILM & TV SCRIPT COVERAGE - RUSH SERVICE
If you want script coverage done as soon as possible, consider using this priority script coverage service. Our rush coverage service is for scripts that are 110 pages or less. It is a comments-only screenplay coverage service -- it does not include a synopsis. Due to the high volume of scripts received, please email us first to see if we have room to accept your script for priority coverage.
Script Coverage Report Includes:
o Rating Grid
o Comments: 1-3 pages
o Rating Scale of Pass, Consider, or Recommend
About 3 to 4 business days after the day we receive your script and payment. For example, if your script is received on Monday before 7 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time), the script coverage will be ready on Wednesday by 7 p.m. (PST/Los Angeles time).
How To Submit Your Email for Coverage:
- Email your scripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF Adobe Acrobat file and put in your email subject title this message: "Schedule for Script Coverage."
- We will send you a confirmation email once your script has been scheduled for coverage.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) - Preferred File Type for Submission
- Scripts must be formatted to industry standard.
- If you need help formatting your film or TV script, please email your script file to email@example.com and put "Formatting Service" in the subject title of your email. After we look at the condition of your script, we will email you the turnaround time and price to format the script. Since this would be custom work, once you agree to proceed with script formatting service, we would email you a personalized payment link/e-invoice for you to order script formatting service.
- Use 12 point Courier type.